A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marenco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marenco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marenco
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marenco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marenco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marenco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marenco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Marenco MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Marenco practice?
- Dr. John Marenco has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marenco practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Cardiologists.