Learn more about Dr. John Marenco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marenco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marenco
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marenco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marenco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marenco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Marenco MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Marenco practice?
- Dr. John Marenco has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marenco practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Cardiologists.