A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marenco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marenco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marenco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marenco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Marenco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marenco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Marenco practice?
Dr. John Marenco practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Cardiologists.