A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marenco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marenco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marenco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marenco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Marenco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marenco MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John Marenco practice?
- Dr. John Marenco has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Marenco practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Cardiologists.