A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Markert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Markert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markert
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Markert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Markert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markert graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Markert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Markert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Markert practice?
- Dr. John Markert has 1 office location.
Dr. John Markert practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians.