Dr. John Markert MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

May 30th, 2016
One of the best doctors I ever been to.

November 23rd, 2015
Current Patient
Dr. Markert has saved my life. After living with years of pain and told it was in my head. Now under the care of a doctor who cares and takes the time to listen his patients, my symptoms are managed and I have my life back, I am now able to be the spouse and parent my family deserves.

June 30th, 2012
Dr. Markert has been my gp for almost 10 years now, and been my family's doctor as well, I have never had a bad experience with him. When I have trouble with other specialists or cant get hold of them for various reasons, like during my back surgery post op, I call him office with my question and he returns my call after hours. Hes very respectful, his bedside manner is amazing. He is caring as can be. When I think other surgeons and specialists have given up on me, he helps me get through it all. And what surprised me most was that when my grandmother died, she was a patient of his for a while, he actually called once he found out the news to give his condolences to the family, I thought that was really nice, he didn't have to do that, but he did. I recommend him.