Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Markman
Dr. John Markman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Neurology. Dr. Markman is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester, Lahey Clinic Hospital and University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center. Dr. Markman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Markman has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. John Markman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Anupa Seth
Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Rochester, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Eric Brewer
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Rochester, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Mark Mancuso
Rochester, NY 0.08 mi25