A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marouk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marouk graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marouk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Claremore Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Marouk DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Marouk practice?
- Dr. John Marouk has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Marouk practices Neurological Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Neurological Surgeons.