A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marquardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marquardt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marquardt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marquardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquardt graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Marquardt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Marquardt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Marquardt practice?
- Dr. John Marquardt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marquardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.