Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John Marra
John Marra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. John Marra is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, Childrens Hosp Of Kings Daughter and Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. He speaks English.
John Marra has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
John Marra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Adline Ghazi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Lawrence Mills Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi47
Dr. Yetsa Tuakli-Wosornu
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi8