A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrella
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marrella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrella graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Marrella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Marrella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. John J. Marrella practice?
- Dr. John Marrella has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marrella practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Primary Care Doctors and Northbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.