A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marrella
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Marrella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrella graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Marrella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Marrella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. John J. Marrella practice?
- Dr. John Marrella has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marrella practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Primary Care Doctors and Northbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.