A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marston is Excellent. Dr. Marston has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marston, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marston graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph`s Hospital
- Saint Joseph Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Marston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Marston practice?
Dr. John Marston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Marston, Dr. Deshawn Marston, Dr. Jan Marston, Dr. Hank Marston, Dr. Shayne Marston, Dr. Shane Marston, Dr. Jackie Marston, Dr. Giovanni Marston