Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Martin-Joy
Dr. John Martin-Joy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cambridge, MA, with other offices in Tewksbury, MA and Boston, MA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Martin-Joy is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital, Private Practice and Brigham and Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Martin-Joy has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. John Martin-Joy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.
Dr. Jonathan Barker
Cambridge, MA 0 mi8
Dr. Benjamin Herbstman
Cambridge, MA 0 mi8
Dr. Deborah Knudson Gonzalez
Psychiatry, General Practice
Cambridge, MA 0 mi10