A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Martin-Joy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin-Joy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin-Joy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martin-Joy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin-Joy graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Martin-Joy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Private Practice
- Tewksbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Martin-Joy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John S. Martin-Joy practice?
- Dr. John Martin-Joy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Martin-Joy practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.