Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Martinez
Dr. John Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with McKay-Dee Hospital Center, Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital and Saint Rose Siena Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Martinez has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. John Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.
Dr. Victor Varela
Ogden, UT 0.01 mi19
Dr. Robert Alley
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Ogden, UT 0.08 mi35
Dr. Rafe Connors
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Ogden, UT 0.21 mi10