A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Martinez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martinez, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Martinez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Martinez MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Martinez practice?
- Dr. John Martinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Martinez practices Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT.
See Henderson Surgeons and Henderson Preventive Medicine Specialists.