A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Martini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Martini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martini, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martini graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martini has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Martini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Martini practice?
- Dr. John Martini has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Martini practices Family Medicine near Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Waterford, WI.
See Pleasant Prairie Primary Care Doctors.