Learn more about Dr. John Martini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Martini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martini
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Martini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martini, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Nutritional Support
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martini graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martini has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Martini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Martini practice?
- Dr. John Martini has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Martini practices Family Medicine near Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Racine, WI.
See Pleasant Prairie Family Physicians.