inactive

John A Martini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 26th, 2013
John was memorable because he payed specific attention to me, noting individual circumstances and personal needs. He was incredibly personable, polite, and he not only focused on what ailed me but he brought attention to things that I might have thought inconsequential. The level of experience that he showed is rarely seen in this day and age, but it is also welcomed with open arms. Doctor John Martini is a professional through and through, with a thoroughness that speaks volumes of his education and experience. Thank you Doctor Martini for having such amazing bed-side manner!

February 3rd, 2012
Dr John Martini is an incredible doctor. Any qualitative and/or quantitative measure you applied to him, his medical acumen, procedural & pharmacological knowledge, bedside manner, personal disposition & attitude, and the like are innumerable in form of statistical measurement. Dr Martini has an incredibly wide breadth and depth of medical knowledge and know-how. Remarkably, he can navigate medicine as more than a science: wherever medicine may be lacking in scientific understanding is where Dr Martini's unparalleled ability to connect with a patient at visceral level becomes more evident. This combination of sympathy, empathy, and medical capacity is extremely rare. Wherever medicine goes I hope it has doctors, like Dr Martini, leading the way.

November 10th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Very caring!

November 4th, 2011
He and his staff are wonderful. He spends plenty of time with patients. he is very thorough. his nurse is prompt in getting back to you. I have never been happier with a doctor.

August 16th, 2011
I have not gone to a doctor for 5 years because my last doctor was so critical, condescending and rude to me. Dr. Martini was the polar opposite....he was friendly, caring, thorough and gave me the help I need to quit smoking in and lose some weight. I feel totally confident in the care I will get with Doctor Martini. He is a cool guy too!

March 31st, 2010
Very down to earth. Talks with you not at you. Good sense of humor.

April 28th, 2009
A great Doctor
Dr. John Martini is one of the most professional as well as caring Dr. I have ever encountered. Someone recommended me to him and I am so greatful. This Dr. really cares about his patients.I highly recommed Dr. Martini.