Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Sally Haulk on Jul 29th, 2015

Dr. Maruchek is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes his time and answers all your questions, and makes you feel like you are the most important person to him.

Apr 29th, 2015

Dr. Marucheck has always been professional, personable, reassuring, and thorough!

best doctor i have ever worked with show details best doctor i have ever worked with
Sep 12th, 2012

My husband and I have been seeing John for over 20 years; he has meticulously cared for us, referred us as needed, followed up even though he might not be the primary contact during a specific illness - and never fails to take all the time he needs, as though he didnt have another appointment. Unfailingly cheerful and friendly; works with you as a person and really seems to want to know as much about you and your concerns as he does about your chart and tests - which he is also paying close attention to - genuinely seems to like his patients; and while its clear he's the smartest guy in the room - really takes the time to listen, explain and brainstorm treatment with his patients. i sleep better knowing he is my doctor.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 28th, 2011

Dr. Marucheck is an outstanding doctor who takes time with his patients. He takes the time to find out about you. He seems to really care about your health and wellbeing. He is very knowledgeable and genuinely nice. He is "old school" in that he treats you like an individual and not just a number, uses your name in conversation and remembers your treatment history. I normally hate going to see the doctor but I dont mind going to see Dr Marucheck. I would recommend him to anyone. As long as we are both around, he will be my primary care physician

Long Standing Patient show details Long Standing Patient
Mar 11th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Marucheck for many years. I have always found him to be caring and professional. Once a condition goes beyond his level of expertiece, he immediately has his staff set up an appointment for you with the appropriate specialist. Dr. Marucheck and his nurse have both called me proactively after I have been seen in the office to follow-up and verify that my condition has improved.

This doctor is rude and doesn't care about patients needs show details This doctor is rude and doesn't care about patients needs
Aug 31st, 2010

This doctor did not even listen to you, he also has no time for you. It is like he has somewhere more important to be, he has no problem in telling you i don't have time for this.Also when he tells you he will call you, he will not and he will just leave you waiting. So in order to hear that your "wasting" is time you have to make a appointment. I would strongly urge you to see another doctor.