A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mascarenhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mascarenhas, Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mascarenhas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascarenhas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mascarenhas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mascarenhas MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Mascarenhas practice?
- Dr. John Mascarenhas has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Mascarenhas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.