Dr. John Masciale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Masciale?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. John Masciale?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017

don't bother with appointment time

I waited more than 3 hours past my appointment time on 3 different visits.

November 15th, 2016

2007 laminotomy not laminectomy. Good through surgical process and surgical incision healing. Yet no real helpful remedy overall. I don't believe this is a fault of Dr Maciale, he was a compassionate and caring physician willing to try to make a difference. Yet when you consider a surgical process you always hope for relief and I did not have that outcome. I recommend him as a surgeon but maybe diagnostic isn't every physician's strong point.

October 20th, 2016

Love Dr Masciale! Very caring and kind. Really knows his stuff!!!

July 5th, 2014

very excellant caring Doctori

I rember I was about to go to surgery he knew I was very scared . He stood and rubes my hair and said every thing would be fine.he is a excellant Doctornd would recomend him to any on needing surgery.He is awaome carngi DoCtor Masciale

July 22nd, 2012

Dr. Masciale diagnosed my problem on my first visit. I had been to 4 other doctors and none had given me a reason for my pain. Dr. Masciale spent time with me on each office and hospital visit, showing a genuine concern for how I was doing. He was very careful in my post surgery care and instructions. The bottom line is, he gave me my life back, and I am so thankful to him for that!

June 29th, 2012

NO ACCEPTABLE BEDSIDE MANNER

EVIDENTLY AN ACCEPTABLE SURGEON, BUT A ROTTEN INDIVIDUAL AS TO INTERACTION WITH PATIENT.

February 10th, 2012

Rude, Pompous.

July 30th, 2010

GOD BLESS ED THIS HANDS

I need back surgery and I was referred to Dr. Masciale by my primary doctor. I injured my back at work and had seen different doctors who gave me different results. I remember Dr. Masciale at my first appointment...he explained every little detail about my x-rays and showed me the part of my spine that was injured. He told me that I needed surgery to correct the problem. May first thought was no way..he explained that it was neccessary and the only solution..I was so scared..I told him no! He told me that he would see me back in one year for the surgery..at first I didn't unstand the meaning behind it..but, lord and behold..it was to the date...I went back because I could not live with so much pain anymore. I could not stand..I was an able to stand up..He took the time to speak to me..in such a nice way, he understood what I was going through and the pain I felt. I finally had the back surgery..an experience I still remember to this day. It's been thirteen years and I still remember him. He is just a very special doctor to me. I speak very highly of this man. He cared like no other doctor has cared for a patient. There are just not enough words to express what I think of him. God Bless his Hands always..I recommend Dr. Masciale to all how ask if I know of a good doctor..Bless Him!

June 4th, 2009

This doctor did not make eye contact with me and he had a cavalier attitude about doing this critical surgery. He even gave me a "visual" on my husband bleeding out on oper. table.

August 9th, 2017