A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mason MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Mason practice?
- Dr. John Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mason practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Internists and Parkersburg Cardiologists.