Learn more about Dr. John Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mason MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Mason practice?
- Dr. John Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mason practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Sistersville, WV.
See Parkersburg Internists and Parkersburg Cardiologists.