A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Masonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Masonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masonis
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Masonis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Masonis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masonis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Masonis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leander Masonis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Masonis practice?
- Dr. John Masonis has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Masonis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.