A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Masserant, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good. Dr. Masserant has been reviewed by 28 patients who have provided 19 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Masserant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Masserant graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Masserant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masserant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Masserant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Masserant practice?
Dr. John Masserant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Masserant, Dr. Deshawn Masserant, Dr. Jan Masserant, Dr. Hank Masserant, Dr. Shayne Masserant, Dr. Shane Masserant, Dr. Jackie Masserant, Dr. Giovanni Masserant