A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Masserant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Masserant, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Masserant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Masserant graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Masserant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Curtis Masserant MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Masserant practice?
- Dr. John Masserant has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Masserant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.