Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

2.5

disrespected hospital patient show details disrespected hospital patient
by Jack D. on Dec 5th, 2014

This practitioner saw me, unsolicited, while I was hospitalized, in pain, and somewhat disoriented. He did not identify himself of explain why he was seeing me. He had a group of residents and/or med students with him. He seemed to be performing for them, showing how sarcastic and witty he could be to a patient. He asked me what I did as a profession, then made light of it. He surprised me with a diagnosis that one of his students had whispered to him, and then made a joke out of my response. I am a masters' prepared registered nurse of nearly 40 years. Rarely had I encountered a practitioner this disrespectful, arrogant, and rude.

Not the best show details Not the best
by Jay on Mar 19th, 2014

I was told by my doctor that these people were the best. Not really. I went to them for a nagging cough, nasty cough. After the first few months, I still had the cough. As a matter of fact I still have it somewhat. BUT they did rush me off to have a sleep study and prescribed a CPAP. Not really what I was after. So, they are not the best.

Dec 1st, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and professional.

Poor example of a doctor show details Poor example of a doctor
Jan 16th, 2011

As a medical case manager I think this doctor is one of the most uncaring, cold individual I have ever encountered.