Learn more about Dr. John Mastrobattista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mastrobattista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mastrobattista
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mastrobattista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mastrobattista, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastrobattista graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mastrobattista has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John DR Mastrobattista MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Mastrobattista practice?
- Dr. John Mastrobattista has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mastrobattista practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.