Dr. John Mastrovich MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 7 reviews

June 30th, 2016
This how health care should be!! Feel very cared about. He is knowledgable on ABPA! Praise God!

December 8th, 2015
Have known him for him. Very caring, personable doctor. Staff is always willing to listen, and greets us by name every time we visit.

August 23rd, 2012
Great Experience
His nurse what wonderful, and even though Dr. Mastrovich is very quiet, he is very thorough. His bedside manner is so/so only because he is very timid. I loved that he had a bible in all his rooms and he even invited me and my family to church, knowing that we were new in town. Great Man/ Great Dr.....

July 19th, 2012
Dr. M is great - office staff not so much!
Dr. M is terrific....but his office staff is awful! He needs to hire someone who can manage people!

July 16th, 2012
Excellent Allergist!
My daughter (currently age 6) has seen Dr. Mastrovich for 3 years now and we love him! He is patient, kind, and listens to you intently. He spends as much time as you need answering questions and going over allergy information. He individualizes treatment plans and genuinely cares about his patients! The staff there is always very nice too. Love this allergist, he is a great doctor!

March 24th, 2011
The Best!
Dr. Mastrovich is kind, caring,thorough, accurate, and takes time to make and write out a plan for your care. He actually listens to what you say about your health and symptoms. I never feel that he is too busy to pay attention to my concerns, although he has a busy practice. My daughter and I are both asthmatics, and with his care we are both doing well. Office staff is also very nice.

September 16th, 2010
GREAT Doctor!
Dr. Mastrovich is kind, attentive, not rushed, and always has time for as many questions as you have. He listens to you and helps you, and I believe genuinely cares about your well-being. I've had a lot of asthma doctors in my life and Dr. Mastrovich is my favorite, hands-down.