A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mata, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mata graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mata has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Mata MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Mata practice?
- Dr. John Mata has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Mata practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bend, OR.
See Shreveport Urologists and Shreveport Pediatric Specialists.