A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mata is Excellent. Dr. Mata has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mata, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Pediatric Urology and Pediatric Urology General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mata graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mata has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis -Knighton Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Mata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Mata practice?
Dr. John Mata practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Mata, Dr. Evan Mata, Dr. Giovanni Mata, Dr. Hank Mata, Dr. Hans Mata, Dr. Ian Mata, Dr. Ivan Mata, Dr. Jack Mata