A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Matsuura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matsuura
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Matsuura Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Matsuura, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsuura graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matsuura has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Buffalo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kazuo Matsuura MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Matsuura practice?
- Dr. John Matsuura has 1 office location.
Dr. John Matsuura practices Urology near Sartell, MN.
See Sartell Urologists.