A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Matsuura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Matsuura, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsuura graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Matsuura has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Hutchinson Area Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matsuura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Matsuura practice?
Dr. John Matsuura practices Urology near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hutchinson, MN.
See Sartell Urologists.