A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mattheis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mattheis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattheis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mattheis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mattheis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattheis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mattheis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Williamsburg Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ray Mattheis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Mattheis practice?
- Dr. John Mattheis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mattheis practices Family Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Family Physicians.