A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maxey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maxey, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maxey, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxey graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maxey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Maxey MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. John A. Maxey practice?
- Dr. John Maxey has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Maxey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.