Dr. John Maxey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Maxey?

January 25th, 2016

The best of the best.

Dr. Maxey holds a special place in my heart and I will follow him until he retires. After a very complicated pregnancy and a doctor who lacked ALL bedside manner, I was on the hunt for a new OB-GYN. A friend had recommended Dr. Maxey and raved about him and his staff, so I went in for a visit. He followed me through the post partum of my first child (even though a different doctor delivered me), my second pregnancy, and all the annuals in between. He has a genuine concern and care for each and every one of his patients - his demeanor and humor never disappoint. When someone asks about OB-GYN's, I always recommend Dr. Maxey. Honestly, there arent enough kind words to say about this man, his practice, his staff, his bedside manner, or his abundance of knowledge.

January 19th, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Maxey for over 20 yrs. He shows concern. He asks questions to get accurate information, as well as allows for patient to ask questions. His staff is superb...ALWAYS. They are always willing to answer ANY questions you may have.

December 10th, 2015

I love Dr. Maxey!! His office location has changed a couple of times since being my doctor but I would follow him anywhere he goes! He is fun loving, great spirit, attentive . . . All around great guy!!

January 22nd, 2015

Best doctor.

January 15th, 2015

Caring

Awesome. You dont find many doctors like this one!

January 6th, 2015

I drive over 20 miles to see Dr. Maxey. Can't imagine going to anyone else.

May 8th, 2013

First Time mom

The day I found out we were expecting I knew who I wanted as my Dr. Dr.Maxey delivered 3 of my 6 nieces at Las Colinas Medical Center. With each one of my nieces he came and spoke to our family before and after delivery, he joked with our family and made us feel like we had known him forever. I was really scared about whom to go to. This being our first child my husband and I needed someone who we would feel comfortable with (pregnancy isn’t the most glamorous thing), we someone that we could trust 100% with whatever they said. My husband and I could not be more happy with our choice we LOVE Dr.Maxey. He makes us laugh, tells us like it is, he explains everything in a way we can understand (he will use the correct terminology then explain it in non Dr. language) I got the stomach bug and had to go to the ER, he came to see me and check on how i was. I can not tell you how at ease my heart felt just to hear his voice. It meant more than he will ever know to me and my husband that he took his time to come and see us. I am 26 weeks along and honestly look forward to our next appointment because we love him and his staff. We really feel he is more than our Dr. we have gained another family member. I recommend him to anyone, especially if you’re a first time mom and scared to death like I was

May 6th, 2013

Dr. Maxey's professionalism, sense of humor and knowledge were a perfect match for my family and I. We are working with Dr. Maxey on delivering our second child. :) This is an outstanding doctor. You will enjoy him...this I promise you!!

April 3rd, 2013

I have had several OB/GYN's since I was 12 (now 40), and I have never had a dr like him. I have been with him at several different offices, and every time he moves, I follow. He was referred to me by my last dr when he left his practice to move way down south (I believe). As long as he is within a 5 hour drive, I will stay with him. And yes, I said 5 hour drive. I would probably drive further. I love him and his nurse Sherry. They are very compassionate and up front. I have had many medical issues in my lifetime, including diabetes and a kidney and pancreas transplant, and they listen to my worries about different medications and procedures. If you are worried or down about what is going on, he will make you smile, and after you maybe worried, but you're not quite so worried because you know he is on the case.With simple or even difficult procedures, he will take his time but he is also speedy and he ALWAYS has a smile on his face and he will put one on yours, I can promise you that! I would recommend him 150%. You just can't go wrong with him and his staff!!!

October 9th, 2012

Great Doctor.

Dr Maxey is very professional Doctor which I will recommend 100%.

July 30th, 2012

MY LOVELY MAXEY the santa

I love dr. maxey. we moved from europe and i didnt know any good docs here. actually i didnt know anyone here. when i got pregnant and landed in las colinas medical center with complications, I was also looking for an obgyn who can handle high risk cases like me one nurse gave me the details of dr. maxey and I LOVE HER He is such a wonderful person and a great doctor. Please guys .. visit him and test him.. you will love him. HE LOOKS LIKE A SANTA CLAUS.. I will never ever go to another doc. He is amazing and a part of our family. He changed his office which is a great thing. Now he really has enough place. so this is my story .. visit my santa

February 27th, 2012

Great Doctor...

I'm so glad I found Doctor Maxey. He is nice and very caring.