A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John May is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John May, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick May MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. May practice?
- Dr. John May has 1 office location.
Dr. John May practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.