A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mays is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mays
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mays Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mays, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Mays has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Springhill Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Mays MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Mays practice?
- Dr. John Mays has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Mays practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.