Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mcgreal
Dr. John Mcgreal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgewood, NJ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcgreal is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital and The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mcgreal has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Mcgreal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.
Dr. Robert Saporito
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Ridgewood, NJ 0 mi28
Dr. David Fascitelli
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Ridgewood, NJ 0 mi42
Dr. Kobena Dadzie
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Ridgewood, NJ 0 mi7