Dr. John Mcadory Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mcadory?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Mcadory?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

wonderful doctor

Dr John McAdory is a wonderful doctor. He takes time with you, listens to you and will work with you in finding the right treatment and/or specialist that is needed. The office personnel are very friendly. Dr McAdory has been my doctor for many years and I would highly recommend him to my friends.

September 7th, 2016

Patient

June 8th, 2015

Complete Document Services (Owner)

The best Doctor in the World... In addition he is a man of God. His staff are extremely educated, polite, And his PA is just as great in patient care as is Doctor Mcadory. I recommend him highly, trust me you will fall in love with him, his PA, and staff.

February 8th, 2015

The Dr. Asked All About You,And to Tell Him Of Any Sickness You Have while You Are In Him Office.

March 27th, 2014

Referrals

The Doctor asked for a referral and then told me I would be notified once it was complete. After waiting a week I called back and was told the referrals person would contact me once they opened at 9am. I waited until 11am to call. I was then told she was at lunch and would call me as soon as she returned. After waiting until 4pm I called again and finally got ahold of her. She said she would call me right back and that she was locating my file. I called again at 530 to find out she went home without calling me back. The next Monday I called to talk to her again and was on hold for 10 minutes. After she finally picked up I was told she was going to find my record and she would call me back. Again I waited, this time until the next day. So I called again and was asked about what the referral was for. After explaining again she said she needed to locate my record. I waited once again and had to call back the next day. I was told once again she would locate my record and put in the referral. Finally she called and told me the referral was in. I called my insurance and I was being referred to a clinic 40 minutes away. I told them I would call my doctor so that I could get it figured out because I didn't know if that's where he intended me to go. I called Dr. McAdory again and asked for the referrals person. I waited for 5 minutes and finally she picked up. I told her my name and what I needed and she told me I needed someone else and to hold. After holding another 5 minutes I called back and finally got ahold of her. I told her what was going on with the referral and she put me on hold for another 5 minutes. Finally she picked up and I was told she would call me back when my record was located. I asked when I would be called, she said later that day I told her I had already been through this and I would like to have it figured out now. She said she'd have to call back later. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told she wasn't in, and that she was the person to talk to right now. I asked if there was anyone else and she said no. Now I am switching Doctors and am writing this in hopes others don't have to go through what I did. I have extreme back pain and I'm trying to go to my referral to find something to help and the whole time I'm being held up by one person who does not car at all.

March 6th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I have been treated by Dr. McAdory for over 15 years and he is very caring and is an overall top rated physician.

September 12th, 2011

Great Doctor

Great doctor, great bedside manner, answer all my questions as best of his knowledge. I felt better when leaving.

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Mcadory himself is a great Dr. His staff is very unprofessional and rude.

April 14th, 2011

Extremely dissapointed with both the doctor and staff service.Doctor make a diagnosis and forget to make a referral to an oncologist for futher evaluation-condition worsen for more than a month. When called the office phone number during work hours, no staff answered. When faxed to the office to have someone call back, no reply. Email send and yet no reply. Couple days past and finally, the doctor replied when urgent care service contacting him at midnight. Referral made the following day to an oncologist. I was very regret to received service from the referring oncologist. He has no compassion to his suffering patients. His treatment was out dated. His office was not pleasant to his suffering patients. His only compassion was his expensive sport car. Bad doctor did referred to another bad doctor.

May 17th, 2017