Family Physicians
9380 SW 150th St
Ste 100
Miami, FL 33176
305-253-2665
Locations and availability (1)

|  Referrals  |  show details
by Jason Cleveland on Mar 27th, 2014

The Doctor asked for a referral and then told me I would be notified once it was complete. After waiting a week I called back and was told the referrals person would contact me once they opened at 9am. I waited until 11am to call. I was then told she was at lunch and would call me as soon as she returned. After waiting until 4pm I called again and finally got ahold of her. She said she would call me right back and that she was locating my file. I called again at 530 to find out she went home without calling me back. The next Monday I called to talk to her again and was on hold for 10 minutes. After she finally picked up I was told she was going to find my record and she would call me back. Again I waited, this time until the next day. So I called again and was asked about what the referral was for. After explaining again she said she needed to locate my record. I waited once again and had to call back the next day. I was told once again she would locate my record and put in the referral. Finally she called and told me the referral was in. I called my insurance and I was being referred to a clinic 40 minutes away. I told them I would call my doctor so that I could get it figured out because I didn't know if that's where he intended me to go. I called Dr. McAdory again and asked for the referrals person. I waited for 5 minutes and finally she picked up. I told her my name and what I needed and she told me I needed someone else and to hold. After holding another 5 minutes I called back and finally got ahold of her. I told her what was going on with the referral and she put me on hold for another 5 minutes. Finally she picked up and I was told she would call me back when my record was located. I asked when I would be called, she said later that day I told her I had already been through this and I would like to have it figured out now. She said she'd have to call back later. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told she wasn't in, and that she was the person to talk to right now. I asked if there was anyone else and she said no. Now I am switching Doctors and am writing this in hopes others don't have to go through what I did. I have extreme back pain and I'm trying to go to my referral to find something to help and the whole time I'm being held up by one person who does not car at all.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

I have been treated by Dr. McAdory for over 15 years and he is very caring and is an overall top rated physician.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Great doctor, great bedside manner, answer all my questions as best of his knowledge. I felt better when leaving.

Jun 17th, 2011

Dr. McAdory is one of the most compassionate and caring Doctors I have ever visited. I highly recommend him and his lovely staff. Signed Jeanine Parker

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Mcadory himself is a great Dr. His staff is very unprofessional and rude.

Apr 13th, 2011

Extremely dissapointed with both the doctor and staff service.Doctor make a diagnosis and forget to make a referral to an oncologist for futher evaluation-condition worsen for more than a month. When called the office phone number during work hours, no staff answered. When faxed to the office to have someone call back, no reply. Email send and yet no reply. Couple days past and finally, the doctor replied when urgent care service contacting him at midnight. Referral made the following day to an oncologist. I was very regret to received service from the referring oncologist. He has no compassion to his suffering patients. His treatment was out dated. His office was not pleasant to his suffering patients. His only compassion was his expensive sport car. Bad doctor did referred to another bad doctor.