A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Craft McAndrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Craft McAndrew is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Craft McAndrew, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Craft McAndrew graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Craft McAndrew has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Jackson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Craft McAndrew MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Craft McAndrew practice?
- Dr. John Craft McAndrew has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Craft McAndrew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons.