A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McAndrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McAndrew is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McAndrew, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McAndrew graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. McAndrew has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Jackson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C McAndrew MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. McAndrew practice?
- Dr. John McAndrew has 5 office locations.
Dr. John McAndrew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Chatom, AL and Daphne, AL.
See Mobile Orthopedic Surgeons.