A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McAnulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McAnulty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAnulty
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. McAnulty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McAnulty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pregnancy Complications
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnulty graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McAnulty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McAnulty MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John McAnulty practice?
- Dr. John McAnulty has 1 office location.
Dr. John McAnulty practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.