A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McAnulty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McAnulty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAnulty
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McAnulty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pregnancy Complications
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnulty graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McAnulty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McAnulty MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John McAnulty practice?
- Dr. John McAnulty has 1 office location.
Dr. John McAnulty practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.