A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McBride is Good. Dr. McBride has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McBride, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. McBride has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
- The Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McBride accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. McBride practice?
Dr. John McBride practices Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Youngstown, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van McBride, Dr. Deshawn McBride, Dr. Jan McBride, Dr. Hank McBride, Dr. Shayne McBride, Dr. Shane McBride, Dr. Jackie McBride, Dr. Giovanni McBride