A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McBroom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McBroom, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McBroom, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. McBroom graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McBroom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McBroom MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John McBroom practice?
- Dr. John McBroom has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McBroom practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.