A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCaffery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCaffery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaffery
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCaffery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCaffery, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaffery graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCaffery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David McCaffery MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. John D. McCaffery practice?
- Dr. John McCaffery has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCaffery practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Otolaryngologists.