A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCaffery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCaffery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaffery
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCaffery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCaffery, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaffery graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCaffery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David McCaffery MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. John D. McCaffery practice?
- Dr. John McCaffery has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCaffery practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Otolaryngologists.