Dr. John Mccahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mccahan?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. John Mccahan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017

Best physician in Montana!

I've been one of Dr. McCahan's patients for several years now. I normally don't write reviews, but after reading the only negative review on this site, I am compelled to give others a true representation of him. I have had RA and fibromyalgia for years, so I have seen several rheumatologists along the way. Many of them were excellent doctors, but until I started seeing Dr. McCahan, I never felt that any of them understood pain. In my opinion, his accident made him able to sympathize with his patients. Also, when I came to Bozeman, I was in bad shape. Although it's been a slow process, he has finally got me to healthier point and decreased my medication as well. Wow! You won't find a better or more compassionate doctor in Montana. His nurse (Colleen) is equally caring and compassionate, as is the office staff.

June 16th, 2017

Best physician in Montana!

August 23rd, 2016

I scheduled my appointment weeks in advance. The office called the day before and had to move the time because of a staff meeting!! Dr. McCahan was condescending, did not listen and did not know what he was talking about. Told me he definitely did not think I had an auto-immune disease and then called me back after the blood tests came back and had to recant his opinion. Even after the blood tests confirmed an auto-immune process he still did not seemed to want to listen to my symptoms.

January 16th, 2015

Does not know what he is doing

February 7th, 2017