Learn more about Dr. John McCann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCann, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCann
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McCann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCann, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McCann graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 8 awards.
Dr. McCann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D McCann MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. McCann practice?
- Dr. John McCann has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCann practices Ophthalmology near Sandy, UT.
See Sandy Ophthalmologists.