Learn more about Dr. John McCann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCann, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCann, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Movement Disorders Ocular Motility
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Graves Disease Thyroid Eye Disease
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McCann graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. McCann practice?
Dr. John McCann practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Sandy Ophthalmologists, Sandy Plastic Surgeons, and Sandy Surgeons.