A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCann, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCann, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Graves Disease Thyroid Eye Disease
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McCann graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David McCann MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. McCann practice?
- Dr. John McCann has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCann practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Sandy, UT.
See Sandy Ophthalmologists, Sandy Plastic Surgeons, and Sandy Surgeons.