Dr. John Mccann MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2017
Wonderful experience!!
I am so thrilled with the results of my surgery with Dr. McCann! I consulted with him, not necessarily because I wanted to look younger but, because I was tired of my eyes and mouth always looking angry, sad, and tired. I wasn’t blessed with great genes and I had a serious “turkey neck” that I just could not live with any longer. He patiently explained what he thought would give me the best result, without looking “done”. There was absolutely no pressure at all during our consultation! I felt very comfortable with Dr. McCann and didn’t do any “shopping around” after meeting him; I just trusted him. At my pre-op appointment he explained, in detail, the surgery and what to expect afterward. He patiently answered all of my questions. He, and his entire staff, treated me like I was their only patient and I never felt rushed through my appointments. After my surgery, I was even seen at the office on a Sunday of a holiday weekend for some post-op care! We even had cell numbers to call with any questions! Any time that I had to call his office, his receptionist got back to me very quickly. Dr. McCann is not only a highly skilled surgeon but a gifted artist, as far as I’m concerned! I just love what he’s done for my face! I still look like me, just “fresher and brighter” (to quote my sister). And I look younger, too! Most everyone just asks if I have lost weight or changed my hair color. I am so grateful to Dr. McCann and his entire staff for making this all such an absolutely positive experience!

August 5th, 2016
Blepharoplasty & Lower Eyelid Bags
I lost weight and my upper eyelids got very droopy which caused me to have vision problems. I was referred to Dr. McCann and he performed upper lid Blepharoplasty and lower eyelid bags surgery. My vision has improved, no longer look tired and I look at least 15 years younger according to my friends. I am pleased with my results and all the medical help that Dr. McCann has given me. His staff was very helpful and well trained.

September 25th, 2015
He is the very best!!!! I am so happy with the results of my eyelid surgery. It's so nice to see my big brown eyes. Thank you Dr. McCann and Staff!!!

August 28th, 2015
Dr McCann did the repair after I had MOHs procedure done to remove cancer near my eye. He did an incredible job and at 3 1/2 months out, you can hardly even tell that I had surgery. I would highly recommend him and I will definately go back to him in the future if the situation arrises.

July 11th, 2015
ONLY THE VERY BEST DR. FOR ME
WHEN HE WAS HERE LOS ANGELES, FOR ME, HE IS ONE OF THE FINEST DR.S I HAVE EVER HAD!! I MISS HIM VERY MUCH. THE FACIAL PAIN I HAVE WITH FIBROMIALGA AND BAD MIGRAINES, HE WAS THE BEST HELP, VERY CARING AND REALLY LISTENED. HOW I WISH HE WERE HERE AGAIN. I HAVE NOT FOUND A DR. WHO IS FOR ME, AS GOOD AS DR. McCANN

March 25th, 2015
I had a droopy eyelid and he fixed it to perfection.

February 25th, 2015
Friendly, professional. I felt like I was in good hands and I was. He did an exceptional job. His staff is courteous and very helpful. They treat you like you are a friend.

February 2nd, 2015
Amazing Doctor and staff. Wonderful experience. I have not felt so good!

February 12th, 2014
Happy with over all outcome
Glad I chose Dr. McCann he is very experienced & did a great job on my Upper & lower bleph!

December 27th, 2013
Dr.McCann did my eyelid surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Relatives and friends who have also had this done have not had the same level of results that I have had. Yes, it drove me nuts to not be able to drive, watch TV, use the internet, or my favorite read for a week, but now I can see it was so worth all the withdrawal. Dr. McCann is patient and answered all of my questions. He took the time I needed to be comfortable and understand what was needed and the time it would take to completely heal. I would recommend Dr. McCann to anyone needing facial surgery.

October 16th, 2013
The skill of Dr. McCann
Rembrandt van Ryn guided his brush skillfully to create the magnificent portraits of his day. So it is with Dr. McCann who guides his tools very skillfully to create and renew people's facial expressions. His work is outstanding to say the least. I would recommend Dr. McCann to anyone .

June 15th, 2013
retired 59 year old
I WOULD DO THIS AGAIN! THE HEALING TAKES 3 WEEKS, BUT IT IS SOMETHING YOU ARE PREPARED FOR AND EACH DAY GETS BETTER AND BETTER.