A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCarren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCarren, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarren graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McCarren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul McCarren MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John P. McCarren practice?
- Dr. John McCarren has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McCarren practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Anesthesiologists, La Jolla Internists, and La Jolla Pulmonologists.