A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McClain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McClain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McClain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McClain graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Byron McClain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. McClain practice?
- Dr. John McClain has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McClain practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lufkin, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.