Learn more about Dr. John McClelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClelland
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClelland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McClelland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McClelland graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McClelland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Spence McClelland MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. McClelland practice?
- Dr. John McClelland has 1 office location.
Dr. John McClelland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Cardiologists.