A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCluskey is Excellent. Dr. McCluskey has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCluskey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. McCluskey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCluskey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McCluskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. McCluskey practice?
Dr. John McCluskey practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van McCluskey, Dr. Deshawn McCluskey, Dr. Jan McCluskey, Dr. Hank McCluskey, Dr. Shayne McCluskey, Dr. Shane McCluskey, Dr. Jackie McCluskey, Dr. Giovanni McCluskey