A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCluskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCluskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCluskey graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCluskey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McCluskey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John McCluskey practice?
- Dr. John McCluskey has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McCluskey practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.