A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCollough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCollough
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCollough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCollough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry McCollough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. McCollough practice?
- Dr. John McCollough has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCollough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.