A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McConaghy is Satisfactory. Dr. McConaghy has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConaghy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McConaghy graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. McConaghy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hospital & Solove Rsch Inst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McConaghy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McConaghy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. McConaghy practice?
Dr. John McConaghy practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians and Columbus Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van McConaghy, Dr. Deshawn McConaghy, Dr. Jan McConaghy, Dr. Hank McConaghy, Dr. Shayne McConaghy, Dr. Shane McConaghy, Dr. Jackie McConaghy, Dr. Giovanni McConaghy