A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McConaghy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McConaghy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConaghy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McConaghy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConaghy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McConaghy graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. McConaghy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R McConaghy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. McConaghy practice?
- Dr. John McConaghy has 1 office location.
Dr. John McConaghy practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.