A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McConaghy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McConaghy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConaghy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McConaghy graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. McConaghy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Regis McConaghy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. McConaghy practice?
- Dr. John McConaghy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McConaghy practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.