Learn more about Dr. John McConaghy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McConaghy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConaghy
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. McConaghy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConaghy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McConaghy graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. McConaghy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R McConaghy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. McConaghy practice?
- Dr. John McConaghy has 1 office location.
Dr. John McConaghy practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.