A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McConnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConnell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carroll McConnell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. McConnell practice?
- Dr. John McConnell has 5 office locations.
Dr. John McConnell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.