A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McConnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConnell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McConnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. McConnell practice?
Dr. John McConnell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Tyler, TX.
See Greenville Surgeons.