A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McConnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConnell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McConnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConnell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McConnell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carroll McConnell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. McConnell practice?
- Dr. John McConnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John McConnell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.