A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McConville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConville
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McConville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConville, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. McConville graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. McConville has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis McConville MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. McConville practice?
- Dr. John McConville has 1 office location.
Dr. John McConville practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.