A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCourt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCourt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCourt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. McCourt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Donald McCourt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. McCourt practice?
- Dr. John McCourt has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCourt practices Emergency Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Emergency Physicians.