A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John McCrary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCrary is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCrary, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrary graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McCrary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCrary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. McCrary practice?
Dr. John McCrary practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.