A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCrary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCrary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCrary
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McCrary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCrary, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrary graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McCrary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A McCrary MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. McCrary practice?
- Dr. John McCrary has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCrary practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.