A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCray
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCray Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McCray graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gregory McCray DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. McCray practice?
- Dr. John McCray has 1 office location.
- Dr. John McCray practices Family Medicine near Bartonville, TX.